he Holy Quran plays a great and vital role in our lives today we will be discussing some of the reasons why we should always take guidance from Noble Quran no matter how big or small the situation in which we are facing difficulty is.
Role Of Quran In The Life Of Muslims
- First of all, the Quran teaches us how we should treat our parents. In the Holy Quran, Allah Almighty teaches us to treat our parents well. Allah says in the Quran: “[He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment” (Quran, 6:151)
- Quran teaches and encourages us to do halal work. Allah Almighty mentioned in Noble Quran: “So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord – let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone” (Quran, 18:110)
- Quran teaches us to speak the truth no matter what’s the situation is.
- Holy Quran saves us from becoming enslaved to pleasure. In Holy Quran Allah (SWT) says: “Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire – of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.” (Quran, 3:14)
- Quran obliges us to be clean in our daily life routine. Allah Almighty says in the Quran: “Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.” (Quran, 5:6)
- Quran helps us in making decisions regarding different situations.
- Quran prevents us from committing shirk and compels us to remember Allah Almighty.
- The Noble Quran discourages racism, showing us how Allah judges us according to our righteousness alone. Allah (SWT) says in the Quran: “And We divided them throughout the earth into the nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them, some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].” (Quran, 7:168)
- The Noble Quran encourages us to love spouses, be patient, kind, affectionate, and just in our lives.
- Holy Quran teaches us to be grateful for tests that may come in the form of trials and hardships. Quran also teaches us not to lose hope and stay connected with Allah Almighty through prayers and always remembers Him in any kind of situation.
- Quran teaches us how to pray in a rightful manner.
- Holy Quran changes us in positive ways and transforms us into the persons Allah created us to be.
- Quran builds unity in the Muslim ummah and teaches us to avoid conflict and seek peace.
Implementation of teachings of the Holy Quran in our daily life is the most important thing to do because the Quran teaches us about each and everything.
May Almighty Allah help us to implement teachings of the Quran in our lives so that we can lead a prosperous life in this world and hereafter! Ameen